All text, photographs, or other images, audio clips, trade names, belongs to its appropriate content suppliers. They've guaranteed its ownership or legitimacy of use.
All information and content related to items on the website of micotaku.com, including but not limited to price, details, dimensions, weight, descriptions, and specifications of the items are provided by Suppliers or from third-party sources. Considering the technical limitations, micotaku.com does not warrant that the said information is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Micotaku.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is the policy of micotaku.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent, and all or any other Intellectual Property laws.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, and believe it is using your copyrighted work without your permission, you may wish to report copyright infringements by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Micotaku will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the infringing content from the Site and Application. Please be sure to include below evidence in the email.
1. The Full Legal Name and physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. Your business address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;